Before leaving the rental property ensure that :
- All rubbish to be removed from property.
- All carpets should be cleaned, the use of self-service hire equipment is acceptable.
- Kitchen, laundry, bathroom, showers and toilets need to be thoroughly cleaned.
- Stove top, oven, elements, warmer drawer, racks and trays all need to be cleaned and degreased.
- All damages repaired and any broken glass or mirrors replaced.
- Ensure all light bulbs and power outlets are in working order.
- House to be flea bombed if a pet has been in residence.
- Interior walls to be cleaned, with all superficial hand marks and other marks removed.
- Window sills, skirting boards and any fixed shelves to be wiped down.
- Picture hooks in walls to remain.
- Cobwebs to be removed from eves and internal walls.
- Windows to be washed, internally and outside.
- Council recycle bins to be cleaned and left at property.
- Lawns needs to be mowed and gardens must be tidy.
- All keys should be handed over to the Active Property Management team upon final inspection.